photo B-Otic develops technologies for the growth of microalgae in patented, high-efficient photobioreactors, ensuring a total control of the process.
- Patented technology;
- Partnership with the Department of Environmental Engineering of the Politecnico di Torino;
- R&D with Eni S.p.A.;
- Technology employed in several research workstreams: CO2 biofixation, bioremediation of poluted sites, development of extremophile algae, optimization of the production chain.
Phycotrone for lab experiments
Full scale up to 120 liters
Skid scale up to 500 liters
- SPIRULINA (B12 Vitamin and ficocianina)
- CHLORELLA MINUTISSIMA (B12 vitamina, luteina and anteraxantina)
- SCENEDESMUS ALMERIENSIS (luteina)
- NANNOCHLOROPSIS (beta-carotene and zeaxantina)
- EUGLENA (anteraxantina)